Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Men of Summer


Here are the men if summer. Well anyway some the guys that hung out in the back yard this past July. It's funny how when your younger one appreciated the 6 pack abs. I always found my self looking at thighs, I guess I am a leg girl. Was anyway. Now I find that I prefer to chuckle at old men with jiggly pecks. You've seen them they can be found out in the yard, working wearing jeans and no shirt. God love them they are so darned cute. Now don't get me wrong, just the sight of LLCool J can bring me right back to the warm fuzzy feeling described in an earlier post (see Neil Diamond).

On the left in tank is son Tim, The boy in white is Grand S Cole, kid in green is a neighbor, skinny guy is Zack (friend of Dan), the guy in blue is my big bro Ken and in front is son Danny.

Well I am off to deliver another wedding yipee skippy. More Men later!!!!! Teri

No comments: