Monday, October 19, 2009

Stop and see the Glitter


Since I can't find my new pictures here is one I dug up. Yes that's snow and ya'll know how I love the snow but, do you see the sparkles. No it's not the flash it's glitter. Here's the story. Amy and I took off one afternoon for some Holiday shopping. In the decoration aisle I found Martha Stewart Glitter. It comes in big bottles in really cool colors. I bought gold and limey green oh the things I can do with this beautiful glitter. Well anyway we got home late and I left the bags in the kitchen. Next day I lock up the dogs in the same room and head off to work, all long day at work only to arrive home turn on the light and what do I see...........green glitter everywhere over the floor on the dogs in sprinkles and in piles. I I grab the broom and begin to clean, carefully folding up the rug.. I took it out to shake it in the yard when it caught my eye. My yard sparkled, not just like new snow but a pretty green. So pretty I grabbed my camera and voila. It was kind of a mess but gosh it was pretty.

No comments: