Monday, October 13, 2008

Another wonderful day in cornland......




Wow if your reading this diddy it means I have finally entered the modern age. We here at 607 have never been with the times, as a matter of fact we just just got a DVD player 2 years ago. In our defense really, the VCR worked just fine. Our computer is 6+ years old, has a new hard drive and yea it works just fine. (slow) but fine. BUT I have a brand new mack daddy digital camera and after paying a comp wiz to load the stuff in I am now ready to show ya'll my fam. I hope to update on monday nights. TV stinks. It will be a challenge for me as I have to balance my time between this, TV, Tiger Woods and my new best toy........ROCK BAND. Ok so much for uploading pictures. It was supposed to be a pic of Dennis and the girls (for future ref....Iris and Rosie our dogs). This girl is our granddaughter Tess. Doing some kinda I'ma hot chick pose. What you can't see here is the trully magical girl she is with a good soul. And cute toboot. Ok for another shot at a pic. And there you have it.......in the wrong spot and totally weird it's our girl Rosie. She's a rescue pooh and she is the sweetest girl ever. I'll work on this, promise ado Teri

No comments: