Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkins, Packers and pooches oh my......

Sunday's walk on the Dacey Trail, Really pretty
Amy and Dan in the pumpkin surgical suite. Dan is instructing Amy to be careful.....


Dan posing as HE-Man...........................

Well Halloween was another success. The pumpkin carving was just as predicted with only two revisions. ! the music chosen was a real Rockband tour of our favorite songs. My fav being Green Grass and High Tides by the Outlaws, you can hear this on youtube. We scored over 300,00 on this one and I love it. Oh how I can digress. The 2nd revision was that my friend Amy joined us. Amy had never cleaned and carved a pumpkin, yes it's true she's fourtysomething and Thursday night was her first. Therefor her kids haven't carved pumpkins and you know it the story continues. But her grandbaby was here at the end and with a little bit of luck we have broken the evil chain.

The Packers lost in overtime. Now for my opinion. That whole overtime ruling gives me a big case of redhinnie. Flipping a coin and letting the first score win is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, never mind that football has become an excuse me sport ( pass interference calls.....we stop this action so that the receiver can catch the ball, then oh yeah now it's ok to tackle them) why not just stand at the center of the field save a whole lot of time and whom ever wins the toss gets the win. Really, play for another quarter, I can not believe how much this pisses me off.

Big investment tip........................From my brother-in-law Ben, Watch exon and when it gets to 57ish a barrel buy it. It's projected to go over 300 a barrel in 2010. Read his blog about it at Thefarnsworthfile.blogspot.com If this isn't right call me and I'll find the right one, believe me when I say this man really knows stuff.

The shop is going crazy right now. These days have been full of sadness and it will continue through the next few days. Friday I met with a couple that lost infant twin girls. Then on sat am a 17 yo boy was killed in and accident. I have to go in and start as soon as I finish writing . It is really some ruff stuff and can be pretty hard to deal with. It will be a waterproof mascara day as I cry when they cry. I am blessed to have my family and thank God for their health. See you later.....................

No comments: