Monday, December 15, 2008

Long Time No Write


Well it's been a long absence for me and I have missed it. There are several reasons why I haven't been back. 1) Katies Visit. We had a whirlwind visit with Kate before she left for downunder. We did it all, ate, drank shopped and played ROCKBAND. We formed our own family group and it was well.............lots of fun. She had a long but safe flight and we are glad she made it. Kate now has new things to get accustomed to including riding her bike on the opposite site of the road. She had a nasty cold but now is fully recovered. Before Kate left she moved this old bat even farther into the new age by showing me how to download podcasts, utilize my new photostick thingy to print my pictures and a Web cam. Holycow that's a lot to take in, I have most of it with exception to remembering how to sign into my blogger account. REASON 2 I Need Aricept, well with the influx of all the new info out went some old................too much data storage in my head I guess. I forgot my password and could NOT remember it. After several attempts to set up a new one finally I hit paydirt and have a new one. Yahoooooooo now I have loads of material enough to keep me going for a long long time.

No comments: