Monday, December 15, 2008

Waiting on a Turkey

Once again our kids from Hayward made the trek south to spend Thanksgiving with us. We are so fortunate that they come down here for a few reasons one being that the shop is so busy and 2 that Tim brings down my wreaths for Christmas. In the pic is Cole, Tim, Haylen, Poppy and Audi. We are waiting for dinner to finish and playing Left, Right, Center. It is a age friendly gambling game where you shake 3 die and have the opportunity to win lots of quarters. We had lots of fun, ate a bit too much and time went by entirely too quick. I tried like a trooper to get pictures of Cole ( my grandson) but for some reason he decided that on this trip there would be hardly any evidence of his visit. Haylen ( my Granddaughter) does like her picture taken and I will post them when I find them in some voodoo file. The million dollar picture I did NOT get was one of Tim's truck LOADED three feet over the top of the sides with evergreens from up nort. I forgot when I ordered the greens that he had an itty bitty truck bed. Now what I don't get is what is the reason for having a truck if not to carry lots of stuff????? He tied it all down and it made the trip without incident. Imagine however, if you will the look on his face when he saw the size of my order. .........................................

No comments: